- Last Updated: 24 July 2017 24 July 2017
Please Click Here for information regarding Kingsmead's School Uniform Policy.
Jewellery and Cosmetic Accessories Policy
- Only simple, single gold or silver ear studs are allowed (no more than one per ear, no larger than 3mm diameter). No diamante.
- Nose studs and other body piercings are not allowed.
- Any chains with religious emblems must remain hidden under clothing at all times.
- For health and safety reasons, no other jewellery may be worn.
- False/acrylic nails are not permitted and students may not wear nail varnish.
- A discreet amount of make-up is permitted in Years 10 and 11.
- The use of make-up in Years 7, 8 and 9 is not permitted.
- Boys should be clean shaven, permission not to shave for religious reasons should be requested in writing.
- No body graffiti, skin decorations or tattoos are allowed.
- Any colouring of hair should be natural hair colours only (i.e. not green, blue, pink, etc.)
JEWELLERY THAT IS NOT PERMITTED UNDER THE POLICY MAY BE CONFISCATED