School Performance

The Government School and College Performance Tables can be found using the following website:

School Performance Tables

Exam Certificates/Transcript

These must be requested by sending an email to with your full legal name when you took your exams and date of birth.
Please allow 48 hours for this request. You will receive an email when they are ready for collection. If someone else is collecting them on your behalf they must bring some proof of their identification or a copy of your email - a signature is required on collection. We keep certificates for 5 years.

In the event of lost certificates you will need to contact the Exam Boards directly yourself we are unable to do it on your behalf.

Exam Boards

Pearsons/Edexcel OCR  AQA  WJEC  NCFE

Contact Form

School Website Design by FSE Design