The music department offers a very broad curriculum at KS3 which feeds into the GCSE requirements at KS4.
This includes Conventions of Pop, Film and Game Music, Rhythms of the world and the Concerto through time.
All music is taught though Listening Performing and Composing at all stages.
We offer a wide range of extended curricular activities including:
• String Group and String Ensemble
• Guitar Group
• Keyboard Club
• Specialist tuition for our Performing and Visual Arts Students
• Music Technology Club for KS3&4 and KS5
• Music Theory Classes
• Advanced A level club for year 11
• LAMDA Musical Theatre Award