Kingsmead was inspected by Ofsted on 26th & 27th April 2022.
Outcome of OFSTED Inspection
I am very happy to say the report from our most recent OFSTED inspection is now published and - in addition to consistently providing our children with excellent exam outcomes year on year - OFSTED have confirmed that we are a ‘Good’ school.
They have praised:
- Our commitment to and ambition for the children,
- The commitment, focus and loveliness of the children themselves.
- Leadership of the school and how coherent it is.
- The ambition of the curriculum and the recent changes made to improve it.
- Teacher subject knowledge and expertise
- How well supported teachers are to get better.
- Consistency of behaviour and how it allows children to learn.
- How capable and effective we are at making sure children are safe both in and outside school.
- How serious we are about making sure children are ready for adult life and how well thought through that is.
Click Here for Ofsted Report 2022