Help Available to Parents/Carers
The school has a wide range of people available to help parents and carers with any issues they may have.
- Learning Director of Year: has overall responsibility for academic achievement and educational welfare of all students in their year group;
- Form Tutor: first point of contact for all routine issues and concerns;
- Learning Director of Department: for subject-specific information or concerns;
- Parent Support Advisor: to support students, parents and teachers in matters of attendance and behaviour;
- Learning Director for Inclusion: helping to remove barriers enabling students to become independent learners;
- Learning Mentors: to help students overcome difficulties with their learning and give them support and guidance;
- Senior Welfare Assistant: for any medical issues;
- Headteacher: for issues not resolved satisfactorily after all other channels have been explored.