Kingsmead was inspected by Ofsted on 14th June 2016.
Here are some of the positive comments received from the inspectors.
- The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection.
- More effective assessment practice is accelerating pupils’ progress.
- The sixth form continues to be an area of strength in the school.
- Pupils told inspectors that they appreciate and recognise the lengths that teachers go to in order to help them to do their best.
- The extensive range of enrichment and personal development opportunities are underpinned by robust systems that manage behaviour and respond quickly to concerns if raised.
For more information visit our Ofsted page.