Kingsmead was inspected by Ofsted on 14th June 2016.
Here are some of the positive comments received from the inspectors.
- The leadership team has maintained the good quality of education in the school since the last inspection.
- More effective assessment practice is accelerating pupils’ progress.
- The sixth form continues to be an area of strength in the school.
- Pupils told inspectors that they appreciate and recognise the lengths that teachers go to in order to help them to do their best.
- The extensive range of enrichment and personal development opportunities are underpinned by robust systems that manage behaviour and respond quickly to concerns if raised.