Kingsmead was inspected by Ofsted on 26th & 27th April 2022.
Here are some of the positive comments received from the inspectors.
- Our commitment to and ambition for the children,
- The commitment, focus and loveliness of the children themselves.
- Leadership of the school and how coherent it is.
- The ambition of the curriculum and the recent changes made to improve it.
- Teacher subject knowledge and expertise
- How well supported teachers are to get better.
- Consistency of behaviour and how it allows children to learn.
- How capable and effective we are at making sure children are safe both in and outside school.
- How serious we are about making sure children are ready for adult life and how well thought through that is.
For more information visit our Ofsted page.