Please see current vacancies below:
Required: January 2020, or sooner if possible
36 hours per week X 39 weeks per year (term time only)
Scale 5 (point 12 – 17)
Actual salary: £21,018 - £22,980 per annum
Kingsmead School is looking for a Cover Supervisor to join our highly effective and experienced team.
We require a flexible, reliable, and enthusiastic person with good interpersonal and organisational skills to cover classes when there are short term absences of timetabled teachers.
You must enjoy working with young people and have a positive attitude. Duties will include supervising and assisting students with work and management of student behaviour. Experience would be useful, but not essential as training will be given.
As part of the interview process you will be required to demonstrate classroom management skills. This will involve covering actual classes.
We are looking for a candidate who:
* Will be able to motivate and inspire pupils
* Has proven skills of working with children and managing behaviour
* Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Has a good standard of Literacy and Numeracy
* Has good attention to detail
* Has the ability to be organised, flexible and work calmly in a fast paced environment
For all our staff at Kingsmead we offer:
* A professional and friendly working environment
* Well-behaved children who love their learning and make us proud to be at Kingsmead
* Dedicated governors, staff, children and parents who work hard to continue to develop our school
* Opportunities for career development, with a dedication to provide CPD
* An ambitious school which also cares about staff wellbeing and having a work life balance
Application packs can also be requested by emailing email@example.com
Please do not send CV’s, as they will not be considered.
Closing date: Monday 11th November 2019, 1pm. Interviews date: Friday 15th November
All schools and services in Enfield are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore, all workers and employees within Enfield are expected to share this commitment.